Our top priority is you!
We would like to inform our valued guests that we are regretfully obliged to postpone our opening date till the end of June, adhering to the Greek government announcement to suspend the operation of all hotels and resorts, in an effort to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
Meanwhile, we’ll be doing our best to stay positive and prepare our hotels for your future stay. Your safety and security, as well as your satisfaction, is a matter of urgency for us. As coronavirus (COVID-19) is spreading and appears to evolve we are committed to ensuring your travel arrangements with flexibility.
STAY SAFE DURING YOUR FUTURE STAY WITH US
All safety precautions and measurements have been met according to the guidance of local, European, and global authorities of health and we would like to thank you in advance for trusting us. During these challenging times, we are committed to keep you satisfied and serve you with excellence.
We have adopted the new procedures and protocols of operations given by the Greek Ministry of Tourism and the Greek Ministry of National Health and embedded them into the daily activities of the Pantelia Suites
Check-in / Check out
- We encourage the contactless procedure by using electronic means while checking in or checking out
- Guests would check in the room after 3.00 pm and check out by 11.00 am, giving us the necessary time to sanitize the accommodation
- Porter service will be provided only by our guests’ request
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers.
Rooms and Housekeeping
- Extra amenities, antiseptic and face masks, will be provided driven by your health care
- All not basic amenities, like magazines, menus, laundry bags, decorative pillows and covers, mini bar products are removed
- Housekeeping service will be provided only by our guests’ request
- Before checking in the room, our guests can be sure that it would have been sanitized, using the recommended detergents and 70oC steam
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including reception , door handles, public bathroom, etc.) and have continued the use of a hospital-grade disinfectant.
- A specially designed, no-contact, breakfast would be served to be enjoyed at the privacy of your veranda
- Even if we believe that cotton table clothes are a luxury we all deserve, we could replace them upon our guest request with one use materials
- We will continue to adjust the food and beverage service in accordance with current food safety recommendations.
Swimming Pool and Sun Loungers
- The water would be regularly checked according to the protocols, but there is a certain number of people that can swim at the same time; our staff will be there to assist with relative questions
- Sun Loungers will be disinfected between the use of different guests
The Hotel’s team
- All staff members are trained to the protocols instructed by the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Tourism
- All staff members would provide the service to the guests wearing face masks and maintaining the 1,5 meters distance