During your stay on Santorini you will certainly discover many small treasures on your own; yet we do offer you some proposals which will make your visit on the island even more interesting
Take a walk
Enjoy the famous caldera walk from Fira to Imerovigli Remember to bring your camera!
Santorini offers more than 20 hiking trails to discover. Join one or more of the “Santowalks” designed to lead you to beautiful corners, enjoying the purest and most authentic places on the island. Ask the hotel reception if there is a “Santowalk” available during your stay on the island.
Palea and Nea Kameni (the volcano)
Don’t miss the chance to visit the two small islands in the centre of the Santorini caldera, Palea Kameni and Nea Kameni, “the volcano” according to the locals, the youngest land in the Eastern Mediterranean!
Santorini has magnificent beaches. Enjoy the shining pebbles, the unique land formations, the black, white and red sand, the dark blue and crystal clear waters that these unforgettable landscapes are consisted of.
- Museum of Prehistoric Thera, Pyrgos Castle, and Perivolos Black Beach
- Winery day tour including private wine tasting
- Tour to the traditional villages and castles
- Photoshooting in locations off the usual paths
Archaeological Sites and Museums
Santorini is rich in history; two great civilizations have left their mark on Santorini, dating back to the Bronze Age.
- Prehistoric Thira: Akrotiri. The Akrotiri Archaeological Site
- Ancient Thira: Mesa Vouno
- The Museum of Prehistoric Thera
- The Archaeological Museum
- More Santorini Museums here
Food & Drink
Santorini is famous for its unique wine. Join a wine tour to taste wines from different wineries of the island!
Whether you want gourmet dining in one of the awarded restaurants of the island, a traditional taverna, fresh seafood or European cuisine, we can assist you in finding the perfect place for dinner and book a table on your behalf.